Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Dont forget.......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Walt Whitmans Niece's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2000
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To tune in to Radio Humberside on Wednesday (20th) when I'll be on bigging up, as it were, the GY scene. I'l be trying to get as many band mentions in as possible as well as maybe even getting some stuff played. I've got CDs from Tripswitch, Yeter Pang, Greenacre, FULC (not technically GY but worth a mention anyway) and Swivelchair Accident. I would have liked to have got a lot more but most bands are in the process of recording now so I may be able to get them on at a later date. On top of all that there will be a live session by Earache My Eye.

    I have been listening to the show since it started two weeks ago and it's brilliant, full of new bands and interesting features. You can ring them or e-mail them to request the music you want to hear so tune in on Wednesday to get the number/address. You could even submit questions that you would like them to ask me and/or EME.

    The show starts at 7.0 PM and finishes at 10.0 PM. The last hour of the show is dedicated to the Dance/Club scene so if you dont like that then you've got plenty of time to get to Park Lane for Ants disco.

    The show is called Raw Talent and the frequency is 95.9 FM.

    Cheers Andy.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 3speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2001
    Posts
    436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To the top

    ------------------
    This is the worst trip I've ever been on

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pigeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have a CD of 3Quency, its ryan (from last will and testament) if that would be any good.got 3 tracksd and is a good listen

    ------------------
    A much wittier reply came to mind immediately after I clicked the 'Send' button.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    yer,thanx Thom smile

    big up,word up...etc

    PLUG PLUG PLUG

    13th April-West Marsh

    ------------------
    !*!Art School Dropouts cause Art School Riot!*!

  5. #5
    Sheriff^John^Bunell
    Guest Sheriff^John^Bunell's Avatar

    Post

    if anybody misses it, i shall be taping it and will gladly sell the tape to the highest bidder.

    ------------------
    I want you to want me,
    I need you to need me.
    I'm begging you to beg me,
    and I want you now.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Relatively Short Thom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you're going to be bigging up young Adam's Phoenix Club gig, Andy, then you'll have to take into account the fact that's it's no longer at the Phoenix Club but at the West Marsh (see relevant topic)

    In lighter news, The Ex-Members'll be recording next week so we'll maybe have something to give you in time for the April Spider's gig

    ------------------
    Two Lesbian Agents with glazed faces of grafted penis flesh sat sipping spinal fluid through alabaster straws

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •